Monday, October 16, 2000
City Hall, Room 414
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
- The Special Meeting convened at 1:23 p.m. in City Hall, Room 414.
||Commissioner Donald A. Casper
Commissioner Morgan R. Gorrono
Commissioner Adrienne Pon
||Commissioner Rosabella Safont (Missed Items I & II)
||Commissioner Adrienne Pon presided.
- Public comment on all matters pertaining to the Closed Session.
- Vote on whether to hold closed session to confer with the designated labor negotiator (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10 (e). (Action Item)
Action: The Commission voted to conduct a closed session.(Vote 3-0)
Closed Session began at 1:37 p.m. in City Hall, Room 414 and the following were present:
Rosabella Safont, President
Donald A. Casper, Commissioner
Morgan R. Gorrono, Commissioner
Adrienne Pon, Commissioner
Kate Favetti, Executive Officer
Andrea Gourdine, Human Resources Director
April Madison-Ramsey, Deputy City Attorney
Gene Rucker, Labor Negotiator, CSC
Anita Sanchez, Assistant Executive Officer, CSC
A) CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
Gene Rucker, Civil Service Commission Labor Negotiator
Anticipated issue under negotiation: Proposed Rule Amendments.
Prior to the meeting the Commissioners were provided with draft Civil Service Commission Rule proposals.
Closed Session ended at 2:26 p.m.
- The Commission reconvened in open session:
- Vote to elect whether to disclose any or all discussions held in closed session
(San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.12 (b)(5).) (Action Item)
Action: The Commission voted not to disclose any and all discussions held in closed session. (Vote of 4 to 0)
- General Public Comment on Any Matter Within the Subject Matter Jurisdiction of the Civil Service Commission.