Tuesday, July 23, 2002
25 Van Ness Ave Suite, Suite 70
San Francisco 94102
NOTICE: For information related to any of the following matters, please call Jenny Louie at (415) 252-2553. Explanatory documents are available for public inspection and copying at the Arts Commission office, 25 Van Ness Ave, Ste 240, during regular business hours.
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing electronic devices.
Public comment regarding specific items will be taken before or during consideration of the item.
- Motion to approve the Art Gallery FY 2002-2003 budget.
- Motion to approve the Community Arts and Education FY 2002-2003 budget, including the Arts Education and WritersCorps budgets.
- Motion to approve the following Special Project Grants in the amount of $900 each for the following volunteer based arts organizations:
· Sun & Moon Ensemble
· Citywinds Quintet
· Lesbians in the Visual Arts
· Megan Nicely & Company
- Review and approve the addition of the following individuals to the Cultural Equity Grants Panel Pool:
·Byron Johnson, Fund Director of Fund Development for the East Bay Asian Local Development Corporation
·Charles Fernandez, Tides Foundation, eGrants.org
·James Kass, Youth Speaks
·Ricardo Gomes, associate professor of Design and Industry at San Francisco State University
- Cultural Equity Grants Program Director Report.
Copyright © 1999-2004 City & County of San Francisco. All rights reserved.